As a post natal doula I will tend to your whole family as you need me. I can assist with your transition into motherhood and make it a smooth journey for the whole family.
The visits will be a minimum of 2 hours and can be booked in blocks of 10 sessions for a discount. My time with you could see me holding baby while mum sleeps/takes a bath/has some fresh air. Or I could take the dog out for a walk with baby in the sling, so mum can get a moment to herself. I could bring food to mum while she is feeding her baby. Or we could just have a chat together
- Here are some things I can do to help:
- Light housework and laundry
- Light cooking duties
- Groceries and local errands.
- Establishing and supporting breast or formula feeding
- Giving mum some rest, by caring for her newborn baby and/or older children
- Help feed and walk pets
- Debrief your birth
- Be there for you unconditionally
“it takes a village to raise a child” - African Proverb.
I truly believe that with this extra support mum can really enjoy this precious time she has with
her new baby.
The cost of my post natal service is £11 per hour plus travel (45p per mile) . If booking 10 or more sessions a discount can be applied.
I cover all of Cumbria and beyond, please get in touch to discuss your needs.